Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 2 adults
500g Chrissy’s Cuts Pork Shoulder, Maple Syrup and Smoked Bacon sausages
2 Granny Smith Apples
2 large handfuls of baby spinach leaves
2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon orange juice
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
½ teaspoon mixed spice
1. Put a large frypan on a medium heat. Add the sausages to the frypan.
2. While the sausages are cooking, core the apples and cut them into quarters, then into thirds.
3. When the sausages are lightly brown, add the apple slices to the frypan, and shake to combine. Turn the sausages and apples to ensure they cook evenly.
4. While the sausages and apples are finishing off, put the ingredients for the dressing in a jar and shake.
5. When the sausages are cooked through and the apples are caramelised remove them from the heat. Divide the sausages and apples between the plates and add spinach leaves. Reshake the dressing and drizzle it over the plates. Serve immediately.